Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 943 mal aufgerufen
 Treffpunkt
Matt Cutler ( gelöscht )
10.12.2012 13:05
RE: Bristol Open 27-28.04.2013 Antworten

I would like to invite you to come to the Bristol Open on 27/28th of April 2013. We have a beautiful course set in the grounds of a old country mansion just minutes away from the centre of Bristol.

The tournament will be part of the BDGA tour and as a result be a PDGA C tier event. The course is a challenging parkland course with some wooded holes in ancient beech forest. In April the forest floor is blanketed with Wild Garlic and Bluebells making it a beautiful and fragrant place to play (unless you're in a group with derek robins! :lol: )

Lunches and tournament central will be located in the mansion house, a pretty classy clubhouse!

The course will be especially laid out for tournament play with tee pads and all OB and holes clearly marked with rope.

Bristol is a great city with plenty of interesting things to do on your visit. It is however a cheap British city and their are often very reasonable hotel deals, eating out is very good value and you can get pints of lovely west country cider or locally brewed fine beers for around £3!

Basic Camping will be available 200m from the course, I am also negotiating a deal with the Hostel in the centre of the City for players so budget accommodation options will also be available.

Bristol has a small international airport with flights to most European cities and is often pretty cheap. It is only around 20mins from the course too. Local players will happily pick you up so no need for an expensive hire car or transfers!

If you would like any more information or advice please feel free to contact me, e: bristoldiscgolf@yahoo.co.uk, tel: +447986461345 or skype: mat_cutler

Tournament registration can be found here;

http://bristoldiscgolfclub.blogspot.co.u...-open-2012.html

many thanks

Matt Cutler
Bristol Disc Golf Club
PDGA 8836

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz